1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boingo crisis

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Sep 18, 2008.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I am going to get some yogurt pretzels and catch up on my SIs. 8)

Running XP. Got the blue screen a couple times in the past, but the airport/Boingo connection is too obvious to ignore. Can't find any obvious google reference to a massive problem, so I think it's just me.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Shoulda' bought an Apple (ooh, aah)

Shoulda' bought an Apple (ooh, aah)

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Really wish you had kept that scrap of paper, but there's nothing to be done about it now so no harm done.

Just in case, you might want to get the latest version of the Boingo software (version 1.5 build 0043) from their web site if it doesn't automagically update itself.

http://boingo.com/download-boingo-pc.php

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Okay, I downloaded. We'll see what happens. If it works, drinks are on me next time we're stranded in an airport.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

Might. Might not. I found a reference in MS TechNet to a corrupted driver being a potential source of one of the two IRQL errors. Worth a shot.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I guess I should have asked first whether Boom or I have done anything to annoy you lately, God knows what you could have me doing to my computer. 8)

7. 2muchcoffeeman

As long as you pay the bill, I won't have a problem ;D 8) :D

8. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I had a boingo crisis once. But a little massage therapy cleared it right up.

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Just wait until the next game. You'll get B5 soon enough. Oh, you said Boingo.

Draft saved Draft deleted