1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bogut Bashes NBA and American Culture

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by IU90, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

What about that don't you get? You are quick and easy with the bash of others, but when the bash is on you, you whine like a little bitch.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Go somewhere hockey boy, please.

Forget about the ridiculous and wrong-headed stereotyping not too mention the racism seeping out of this post, you also show your ignorance of basketball but keep trying.

3. zagoshe

What have I whined about? Get a clue, please.

If you people feel the need to call me a Xenophobe because it makes you feel enlightened go right ahead. I don't give a rat's ass what you think about me.

That still doesn't change the fact that Bogut is a stiff and if he doesn't like it here he should leave.

4. zagoshe

No, Bill Walton was a 7-footer who played like one jackass. He wasn't a 7-footer that stood 25-feet from the hoop like he was a guard.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

This is a friendly thread.

6. zagoshe

No really it is not, the pinheads among us have their panties on too tight today and their typical delusional self-hatred of all things American, except apparantly taxes, is shining through loud and clear.

7. IU90

IU90 Member

A hack? No. But overrated? Most definately, yes. Dirk is nowhere near the most valuable player in the NBA and I know nobody with hoops expertise that believes he actually is.

Personally, I have definate problems with a 7-footer who can't play post defense, is more comfortable 25 feet out than in the post, and comes apart in the playoffs every single year. He's gotta be the best outside shooting 7-footer in history, but he's got way too many holes in the rest of his game.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Thus my sarcasm font.

9. zagoshe

You Xenophobe -- are you suggesting that big men should play like big men?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.