1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blythe Danner or Gwyneth Paltrow?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jack_Kerouac, Aug 5, 2007.

?

Who is better looking?

1. Danner

15 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Paltrow

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

Well-played.

2. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Annette Bening is still totally hot

3. I was really hot for CZJ until I found out she used an "ass" double in "The scene" in that shitty crime caper movie she made with Sean Connery.

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

OK I voted for Gwyneth but I definitely regret my vote after seeing this new magazine cover. She looks unrecognizable and horrible: http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/2007/08/fug-the-cover-g.html

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Gotta see that article on "Thinner Thighs and Bigger Breasts" ...

Oh, Gwynny. She doesn't look too bad there. Not sure what's up with the slightly ajar mouth, though.

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I fell in love with Blythe Danner when she did a guest spot on "M*A*S*H" as a former lover of Hawkeye. One of the show's best episodes ever.

7. boots

boots New Member

The raspy voice is what made Danner a star. As an actress, she's not that great. Never really been a headliner per se.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Her best role was in The Great Santini.

It was Robert Duvall's, too, IMO.

9. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Damn, Mary Louise Parker is older than I thought. I thought she was around the same age as me, but she's 7 years older.
    And in the category of older women who are still getting it done, may I submit Julianne Moore and Sigourney Weaver?

Draft saved Draft deleted