1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blown call in Yankees game

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigDog, May 8, 2007.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Look closer. There was a point.

2. No, the first two threads had a point. This is just nonsense.

Petty nonsense, at that.

3. It is a bit obsessive. Especially when you consider that (based on their propensity for misspelling words and total lack of imagination) Mr. Incredible = BigDog = Boom, who has a reputation for nuking his own threads all the time.

So if you're at the point where you're creating a handle just to knock someone for doing what you do all the time, then yes, that's harassment and obsession and petty.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Boom is Big Dog and Mr. Incredible? He's a real effin stud then.

What does 21 do when she's with them? Does Boom want to be called Boom sometimes, Big Dog others and Mr. Incredible others? Does she ever mix up the names? That must be embarrassing. "Oh Boom I love...damnit! Big Dog. No I love you more Big Dog. Boom means nothing. Until midnight."

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Why the hell do you have the Hulkster in your tagline? Coming out or something?

6. I just thought she called him her "little bitch." :D

7. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

THE UMMPIRES ARE IN GEORGE'S POCKET AND THE UMPIRE ARE GIVING THE YANKEES ALL THE CALLS! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN THE UMPIRES RIGHT THERE IN GEORGE STEINBRENNER'S POCKET GIVING THE YANKEES ALL THE CALLS!

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I just order extra room service, and wait for Sandy's further instructions.

9. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Wait, aren't we all Sandy?

10. I'm Spartacus

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Because Suzyn Waldman sounded like Mean Gene announcing a giant unforeseen "twist" in an old-school WWF match!

12. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

I had the same reaction when I heard it, except with Jim Ross instead of Mean Gene.

Draft saved Draft deleted