1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blockbuster Whitlock Column

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, May 31, 2011.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Wow.

2. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

Really stunning, isn't it?

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You've got serious issues.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I would have only needed one guess to figure out who wrote that. Pathetic.

Edit for pithy remark: Stupid, racist and homophobic is no way to go through life.

5. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Holy cow.

6. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

You truly are a pathetic piece of shit as a human being. You are the worst piece of garbage this board has to offer.

7. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Considering the source, I'll take that as a compliment.

Have a nice day.

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

It seems like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. You want to publicly come out and parade your abominations on this board. Then you get sensitive about being called names about it. Well, STFU and no one will have anything to call names about.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

THis a thousand times over, you are lonely pathetic man. How you stay employed is beyond me.

10. dkphxf

dkphxf Member

Always wondered something about the word "homophobic." "Homo" comes from the Greek word homos, meaning "same." "Phobic" comes from "phobia," meaning fear. So homophobic is literally fear of sameness. I know the definition of "homophobic" relates to negative feelings toward gays and lesbians, but have we twisted its meaning?

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

He does it every few months. This way he gets to wallow in being the poor, abused guy who's being beaten up for voicing an opinion. Oh, where's the acceptance? Oh, where's the diversity?

Then he'll stop, almost long enough for you to forget what a colossal dipshit he is. But not quite.

12. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted