1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blackberry Help

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Matt L., Aug 21, 2008.

1. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

She just picks it up and Sarah gets a hold of Juanita down at the diner for her.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Palm Centro, anyone?

3. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Thought about going with the Palm 755 but kept hearing horror stories of them crashing, all the time. Got a killer deal on my BB ($115) and couldn't turn it down. The only thing that really sucks is the fact VZW has google maps gps blocked. So you're basically forced to use VZNav which blows.

4. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

I love my Blackberry Curve as well. My deal was through the g/f's company, who was able to score me one for nothing.

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I'm surprised it isn't two Dixie cups with a string.

6. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I can't endorse Flash's Blackberry strongly enough.

It was my first Blackberry and tough as nails. It survived being dropped all over the Caribbean and more importantly survived my puppy chewing it.

When our IT people came to upgrade me I avoided their calls and appointment requests until one day they just turned it off.

I have the 8830 World Edition now which I dropped once and watched the back come off and the battery go skidding across the floor. I would go back in a second.

THUMBWHEELS WERE MEANT TO BE ON THE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Ahh. My 8830 does the same thing, or did until I put a Smith sticker on the back of it. Thankfully I've only dropped it a few times (knock on wood).

Draft saved Draft deleted