1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bitter YUCK!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KG, Dec 6, 2008.

1. KG

KG Active Member

[​IMG]

If you have problems with a puppy chewing things up, this stuff is a life saver. My sweet, innocent, little Daisy likes to chew on things from time to time. She shows a special interest in power cords, mechanical pencils, earbuds and a few other strange items. After spraying the Bitter YUCK! on stuff, she leaves it alone. I just sprayed a ton of it on the Christmas tree. I put it all the way around the tree and up as high as she could possibly reach. I'm also going to give the lights and ornaments a good coating before I put them on the tree. I just wanted to share my finding of this miracle spray with others.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Jesus. What did I do to piss you off? :D

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I think you mean Bitter Yuck Hack...

EDIT: Damn you, BYH... take a few seconds off once in a while :)

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I use a similar product called "Fido, How's My Ass Taste?"

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yea, that stuff is fantastic. It keeps Stan away from all the wires in the house, and he loves to chew and play with the wires.

6. KG

KG Active Member

Oh, and if you ever make the terrible mistake of not washing your hands about five times in a row after giving something a good dousing (like how I just used half a bottle on the tree), you'll find out exactly how accurate its name really is. It's a fine mist, so a little will get on your hands.

7. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I'll buy a case of that stuff. My beagle is a chewer.

8. KG

KG Active Member

My incredibly curious puppy isn't bothering the tree at all. She gave it a couple of sniffs and walked away. Before getting this stuff and spraying it on there, I was afraid I was going to have to come up with a contraption to keep her away from it.

9. RossLT

RossLT Guest

My beagle is also. I just bought a new pair of shoes the other day and if he chews them I am not going to be pleased.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm so lucky. My boo has never chewed on anything except his own feet.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

He gets a charge out of it?

12. Flash

Flash Guest

That's quite shocking.

Draft saved Draft deleted