1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big East rain delay turns into danceoff

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, May 22, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Hey, I'm an equal opportunity objectifier. I objectify Trey's sister all the time.

2. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Ugh. White people. ;D

Just kidding, this was a fabulous video.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Would somebody please find the Microsoft person who thought the MS Silverlight video codec was a good idea and send him to me? I plan to kick his ass so far up his backside that he has to put his pants on over his head. Thanks, and I appreciate it.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Then how come everyone but you and I can see it?

5. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I couldn't see it, either. I tried downloading that program and it wasn't working on my computer.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I'm using Linux; there's an implementation of Silverlight but it's buggy and a bit behind. As for you? Damifino. Sorry. :-\

7. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

It seems to be buggy for me, too, and I'm running XP. Maybe it just doesn't like Firefox...

8. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

AND IT'S A THREE-RUN HOMOEROTIC FOR USF!!!

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Mixed emotions. Glad my browser software worked on the link, but now I have to watch 3 hours of Spike TV as penance to reaffirm my manhood.

10. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Three hours?

11. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

That was the FUNNIEST thing I have seen all day. Silverlight blows and first I had to download it and then it took me over 30 minutes to watch it because I kept having to pause and let it catch up, but that was AWESOME.

:goes to watch...and drool...again: I think some of the guys missed their calling here.

12. LWillhite

LWillhite Member

I don't feel like taking the time to watch this.
    Could somebody tell me if anybody got served?

LW

Draft saved Draft deleted