1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 3, 2014.

1. SEC Guy

SEC Guy Member

Can we discuss spoilers here? I know there are people on here who follow this on Hamsterwatch.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'd put a "Spoiler Alert" at the top of your post so someone can skip if they want, but I'd guess the handful of people who will pay attention to this thread check in on the BB sites for spoilers.

3. SEC Guy

SEC Guy Member

Spoiler Alert

Paola and Donny are the remaining people on the block.

4. SEC Guy

SEC Guy Member

Spoilers

It sounds like Caleb beat Frankie in the battle of the HOHs, so the people who are on the block were put there by Caleb.

5. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

I'm guessing Devin won't be around too long. What a complete moron.

6. RecoveringJournalist

It sounds like one of the board favorites is actually fucking nuts and is likely to be the first to be voted out.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

My wife had to stop the DVR because I was laughing so hard at Caleb and Devin thinking Donny is military because he was wearing camo fatigues. What morons.

8. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I guess the ladies aren't the only ones selected for the show because they are eye candy.

Devin is about as dumb as they come.

9. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

I was thinking this is the dumbest group of houseguests they've ever put together. It did make for a very funny episode last night.

Paola is pathetic. Why would Joey apologize for trying to form an alliance? Apologizing for playing the game? Donny's Mayberry routine, authentic though it may be, is already wearing thin.

10. RecoveringJournalist

Some of the websites seem to indicate that Joey came in knowing very little about the show, as opposed to the others who regularly reference past alliances and have probably watched every show.

It shows in her game. She's playing terribly.

Devin is just a complete idiot.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You were right about this. I think that is what was going through the heads of the girls when Joey was pitching an alliance to the sound of crickets. Although. ... It is dumb to propose an alliance to half the house. You have to carefully pick out 4 or 5 people and then try to align. An "all-guy alliance" wouldn't work if you just included every and any male.

I like his Mayberry routine, because if they are editing him correctly, it isn't a routine! He's really that way. I'd like to think I wouldn't be as paranoid as Devin and Caleb if I was in there (He's really a professor; He's a former Navy Seal). But I would think there is no way he can be for real and HAD to be putting on an act.

12. RecoveringJournalist

It's an interesting season so far. I didn't think I was going to like the dueling HOHs, but it seems like everything is a constant challenge/competition and it keeps things moving in the house.

I wonder at what point they go back to the single HOH. Maybe the halfway point.

Draft saved Draft deleted