1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 14

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

NO SPOILER ALERT!!!

... but if you're a fan, you've gotta watch tonight. HUGE news. HUGE.

(supposedly happened Friday, and though I can't promise it'll be on tonight's show, I don't see how they can hang onto it until Wednesday.)

2. Killick

Lines of the day from hamsterwatch include:

and
    Ha!

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Pretty easy to see very few people from the board are watching...

Maybe Russell's mother will be on Amazing Race.

4. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

After the problems that other shows have had with the relatives of Russell, I am sure that is the last you are going to see of him and his family.

The "Flip This House" knock off he did was awful and he acted like a true ass.

His cousin on Survivor was a fool and Willie will go down in history as one of the most famous terrible Big Brother players.

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

The ratings have apparently been down by about a million per week since the premier. :(

6. Colton

Colton Active Member

I admit, I do enjoy watching Britney.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

She's not the same shit-talker she was for most of her season, tho. I don't think she's ever recovered from being blindsided by the Brigade. Boogie is by far the best coach as far as actually guiding his players.

8. Colton

Colton Active Member

Dools: Strictly "watching her" is the best part, for me. Black bikini tonight on Afterdark... nice.

9. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Bringing back Rachel would just about torpedo those sinking rankings.

And it's painfully obvious Chen is oging to eventually announce: 'Coaches, you are now playing with your team for the big prize."

10. Killick

What a surprise: Hantz arrested for DUI. Douche.

http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/26/12973935-big-brothers-willie-hantz-arrested-for-drunken-driving?lite

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

"Trying to board the Staten Island Ferry" is the funniest thing on this season so far.

12. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

The most obvious announcement of the season was just made, but they are going to let America decide.

What if we say no to the coaches entering the game? Does the show end three weeks early?

Draft saved Draft deleted