1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 13

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Starts next week. Shouldn't we have heard of this season's cast by now?

BTW, over at hamsterwatch, they've got pics of the residence. Very beachy.

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Double checked the TIVO settings last night. This show is my guiltiest of TV guilty pleasures. Hope they give us a good cast this year.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

WOOT! I can't wait.

According to Examiner (INFALLIBLE!) the cast usually comes out a week ahead of time.

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-jacksonville/big-brother-13-premieres-july-7-2011-on-cbs

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I hope this season is a lot better, starting with not having a buncha morons sitting around thinking four guys who do everything together is not an alliance that needs to be struck down. Also, they spent a lot of time sleeping or lazing (making this Showtime2 late-night viewer grumble). The main problem, tho, is that they had BB scholars in the cast, so it felt so practiced and predictable.

5. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I am guilty of getting Killick hooked on this show several years ago. He resisted for the longest time but finally gave in. . . now the show owns him.

Can't wait for another season. Please let there be at least one smart ass in the group who lasts for awhile and several hot chicks who don't mind showing off their gift from God.

6. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I am guilty of getting Mrs. Rhody hooked on this two summers ago.
    Next on my list is Schieza who, after four years of me pestering, finally watched Idol.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Thank God. They need to start this earlier in the summer.

Can't wait.

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

In.

But not as excited this season for some reason. Guess I'm tired of being letdown.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Well, we have eight new cast bios: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/cast/

Already not liking Lawon (dude sure thinks alot of himself, it seems... with little cause), and the cocktail waitress named Porsche. C'mon... Porsche? Since when did we start calling a stripper a "cocktail waitress"? And you liked Natalie? Egads.

Also: We vote a couple from the past to enter the house. Not very appetizing choices, overall: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/twist/

• Jeff/Jordan: Haven't we seen enough?
    • Rachel/Brendon: I *know* we've seen enough.
    • Jessie/Natalie: No. Or I slit my wrists. Now.
    • Dick/Daniele: Meh.
    • Hayden/Enzo: Too soon.

But, then there's...
    • Dr. Will/Mike Boogie.

<BBBRRING, BRRRRRRING!>
    "Hey, BB fans, it's Chilltown. We're going to screw with everybody one more time!"

Gets my vote, anyway. Dudes are hilarious.

EDIT: Hmmm... Hamsterwatch brings up an interesting point. Wording of CBS's voting page for the couples is worded "Who will return to the house," sted who should. Maybe it's not a fan-vote after all. Just a poll to see if we can pick who's already been selected?

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

And Chilltown gets to go into the house with 99.9 percent of the vote.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Intriguing that the cast will end up being 10 instead of 12. I'm chuckling at the notion that Enzo and Hayden probably thought they had the fan vote to return in the bag (and boy, I've been waiting for the national Brogade tour to come to my town). I could take any pairing to return except for Jessie/Natalie. I think we've had more than enough Jessie. Would love to see Evil Dick toy with some candyasses.

As for the new cast, the 41-year-old woman is kinda milfy. And I guess Enzo has made "Italian loudmouth" from northern New Jersey a new type to have in the house each year, judging from the bruiser from Hoboken in the new cast. And whom will Porsche get into a showmance with?

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

OMG IF CHILLTOWN COMES BACK I WILL CRY WITH JOY.

Draft saved Draft deleted