1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Re: Big Brother 10

Are you serious? Or is this a joke?

EDIT: Either way, good stuff, AB.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Different Asian newser, Arnold.

3. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I hope he was joking. It's easy to get people confused tho. When WAS the last time Connie did anything?

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Whoa... what? I missed the second ep. Who's ED's daughter?!?

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Keesha.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I've seen zero proof of this. Found a message board where she supposedly said it on the BB After Dark feed, but the point was brought up if that was the twist, and she spilled the beans, they'd have pulled her from the show.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Not that it's proof but here's the clip of her admitting to it:

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Damn, does the smiley face mean nothing these days?

:) :) :)

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Not saying it's beyond the realm of possibility that it's true, but that's not her admitting it, except in a sarcastic way with others accusing her.

With all the bloggers digging up dirt on every contestant, wouldn't someone have established that Dick had another daughter of X age living in X place? Family pictures unearthed? Seems like this would be pretty easy to establish if it's true.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Split hairs on one damn word, why don't you? Admitting to it ... joking about it ... WTFever.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

They sound an awful lot alike, too ...

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Dan and Steve nominated, with Jesse saying he's really after Steve... because he felt "disrespected" by Steve not going up to see his HOH room. Uh, okay.

Really, REALLY not liking April very much, from her pisspoor play in the food comp, to jumping into Jesse's arms after he won the HOH, to hamsterwatch news that she's already fucking Ollie. Their overheard quote was her telling him he has to pull out.
    Me: "Hi. Ollie? The chick's a two-bit ho. Wrap the rascal, my friend. BB supplies condoms. Use them. I'd also wrap it in lead and spray bleach on it afterwards if you insist on hitting that."

Draft saved Draft deleted