1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Re: Big Brother 10

Is anyone watching After Dark?
    Is there POV again?
    I hope Pretty Boy Buff lasts longer than I think he will ... It would be a good drinking game to chug every time he thinks someone is jealous of his physique.
    Nodded on Arnold's assessment of the rest.

2. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Muscle boy looks a lot like Screech from the neck up.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Bite your tongue!

Actually ... I have no idea. I haven't looked past his shoulders and arms.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Missed the show tonite, but I see on hamsterwatch that Brian would probably fit in nicely on SportsJournalists.com: He was heard to say "Do you know how many kittens I've killed today masturbating?" on the live feed.
    The kodas approve.

5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Best line of the night:
    "Once he was a mystery, now he's history!" -- Libra

Loved the twist tonight.

6. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Poor Brian. Drunk with power and he didn't even have any.

I like Ollie. He didn't hesitate to flip the script. Libra, on the other hand, has got to go soon.

I'll be surprised if Jerry makes it very far. He'll be lucky to make it 3 or 4 more weeks. Unless the younguns feel sorry for him, just prop him up in the corner, ignore him and get rid of him at their leisure.

7. kokane_muthashed

She's annoying to look at. Kinda creepy looking.

8. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Brian is a total douche. Who the hell tries to go all Dr. Will in the first week?

For somebody who is such a self-proclaimed genius, you'd think he'd learn something from the previous nine seasons:

1. In week 1, the people who piss the houseguests off or stir up controversy are the first to go on the block.
    2. In week 2, the people who lied or acted most sketchy in the first 10 days will go on the block.
    3. In week 3, one of the HOH's from the first two weeks gets "payback" from one of the houseguests they previously targeted for eviction in a plan gone wrong.
    4. In week 4, real alliances begin to take form and the show starts to take off....

Seriously, you have to be an idiot to get voted out in the first three weeks.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Sad thing is, he really did manage to gain a strong position and then douched his way out of it. He got caught up in "the early weeks are just a numbers game" and started trying to bully and intimidate people into siding with him.

He already had a nice little alliance of four, and if they could have just talked a couple others into their way of thinking without Brian going on an ago trip, he was in a great position. You let people see over time that you're in control. You don't just tell them you are.

Worst development for me is people's realization that Renny is going to self-destruct anyway, so there's no hurry to get her out. She just annoys the living hell out of me. "I just wanted to get a bear for my kids ... in America." What does that even mean?

10. kokane_muthashed

I thought she said "my kids AND America" but with that accent who the hell knows.

Can't believe the power trip Brian was on. Don't start setting up alliances Day 1 in the house. Just hang out, stay down, get to know people.

11. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I think Ollie gets some credit, but the girls really deserve the bulk of the credit. The blonde could have stormed off and sulked or blew it off. Instead, she played the right card by calling Ollie out. She had to know that she held the trump card, that he'd flip once he was exposed. She went from a position of complete weakness to really setting up what could be the ultimate foursome with Ollie and the three girls.

12. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

OK ... who watched tonight? Thoughts?

No surprises here, I don't believe. Though I'm not a fan of the new HoH.

Draft saved Draft deleted