1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

She ended up becoming worse than the chick that used to cry all the time ... Wahmber.

It might have been a far better strategy to oust Keesha. I mean, really, what competitions has Renny won?

2. Flash

Flash Guest

She would have had to win HOH over the next two weeks in order for that to happen, though.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Too risky. If he somehow managed to win HOH and make it to the final 2, he'd win.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

(I realize I'm not Flash, but) I think Dan's only hope is if the jury decides to reward game play. Happens on some reality shows where they put aside the personal grudges and say, "You know what? You beat us." Not that this bunch necessarily is capable of that.

Dan also would have an edge with Memphis because he won the car. How great would it be for Dan to argue that Memphis already won something, then they all get out and find out that Dan had $20K for AP.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Prepare to be stunned on Tuesday.

6. WS

WS Member

I think Keesha goes because she's better in competitions. Jerry will be the first one out in an endurance, and in the second competition, which requires some physical work (seems like it's a timed competition), I don't like his chances there either. Jerry would have a good chance if he made it to round 3 in trivia, I think.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

WFW.

8. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

keesha is losing her mind right now on the showtime show. wow.

jerry can't win this thing. please.

9. newgrad2008

newgrad2008 New Member

Spoiler sites say Keesha is headed home this week. She apparently confronted the guys and said, "everyone told me you two were going to do this to me. Everyone told me, but I didn't listen." Or something along those lines anyway.

10. WS

WS Member

Everyone but two people have to go at some point. People that bitch about getting voted out should have won the competitions.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

And that's why they'll probably keep Jerry ... because he's less likely to be competition in a three-stage HOH contest.

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Wow, things took a dramatic turn in Dan's favor tonight. He appears to have reversed the poles with Michelle, and Memphis Bob has a serious enemy in the jury house now. Dan played it great with Keesha. Very interesting.

Also, I continue to find Michelle's overestimation of herself, in every way, fascinating.

Draft saved Draft deleted