1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Renny won HOH? Get the fuck out of here. Wow.

Just got in from ball. Don't even know who's out yet.

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

So April thinks Keesha hates her because "I'm prettier than her"? Yeeeaaahhhh, that must be it. ::)

I'm so freakin' happy Libra is gone, but the producers really jerked us around on this one. I guess the show doesn't work if there's no drama, but when it turns out everyone was voting together all along, the contrived editing is just so blatant.

3. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

babar ... i think the folks who were going vote keesha realized late that they didn't have the numbers and didn't want to stick out by voting for her so they just went along as the pathetic sheep that they are.

4. ArnoldBabar

Even so, the producers knew. It's weird how there's been so much fighting this season, yet they've only had one real split vote. Buncha wusses.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Of course, the show is always selectively edited so they make it look like every vote is going to come down to one person. They even did that with Jen in BB8 when she had a couple penalty votes for eating food when she was on slop and they kept showing clips of people saying they were going to vote whoever she was on the block against (probably Evil Dick) out and then it was unanimous.

I still don't understand why they don't do the vote Survivor style so there is some drama there. Obviously, there was drama last week over who Dan was going to have to vote for, but that was pretty rare.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

As soon as she won, my wife and I predicted the same thing. Probably April and Jerry.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Ollie's double take was hilarious. It was like he was saying, "Bitch, I'm fucking you and even I don't think you're better looking than Keesha." I hope Renny puts up April and Ollie. Ren's had it out for April the last couple of weeks. I hope she's out.

8. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

If she puts up April and Jerry she risks the POV going to the Turtle and saving his girlfriend's ass.

9. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Read on Morty's last night that April told Michelle that her period is late. Now wouldn't that be a hoot if she's preggers.

10. ArnoldBabar

Jesus, that would be phenomenal. Especially since the house is stocked with condoms and those two geniuses have elected not to use them.

11. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

The other night on After Dark, Keesha found a French Tickler in Ollie's drawer. He said it wasn't his and he "never has used one and never will". Was he talking about just a French Tickler or all condoms?

12. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I heard that thing about April being late two weeks ago. If it's still the case, I'm not sure what to think. Shouldn't she start getting morning sickness soon? Wouldn't they let her do a home pregnancy test? Also, hasn't she been drinking?

Draft saved Draft deleted