1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Re: Big Brother 10

And the gay cowboy goes home.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Keesha gets HOH.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Should be an interesting week. Keesha seems capable of anything. Also, she seems to be getting hotter all the time.

4. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I think Keesha is showing more cleavage these days. I noticed that, too.

I was excited for a moment when the trio of girls started talking about saving Steven. With Ollie's support, they had four votes. They could have pulled it off by getting Rennie to vote to boot Dan.

In any case, this is shaping up to be one foursome against another foursome.

That leaves Dan, Rennie and the old guy as the wild cards. I think Dan and the old guy have shown where their allegiance is. So that gives muscle boy's group a slight edge. But now we have Keesha in the HOH chair. She has a choice to make. Either she shakes things up and hopes to start a new alliance or simply puts up the muscle boys. I say she puts up both of the boys. If she pulls that off, that team gains the edge going into the next week.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

I noticed this last night: April has a really big forehead.

6. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

She's freaky looking. Her makeup and hair are an odd mix. At one point last night, she looked exteremely old. Wrinkled, even. She's just too pale. She looks like an albino.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I think this season would be a lot different and BETTER if Brian made it past the first week.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

'round here that's calle an "eighthead."

9. kokane_muthashed

10. Flash

Flash Guest

I imagine Angie will be the one voted out, as per Keesha's pouting. Wonder how Jessie will respond. Another HOH title perhaps?

11. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

12. kokane_muthashed

Draft saved Draft deleted