1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biff Tannen: No, that wasn't real manure

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MU_was_not_so_hard, Oct 11, 2006.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Biff from the Back to the Future movies is a stand-up comic now. Pretty good stuff, although much cleaner than Dustin Diamond's bit about his TV days.

2. Gold

Gold Active Member

I think the actor (Tom Wilson, I think his name is) has been active in speaking to young Catholic people about religion. He roomed with Andrew "Dice" Clay at one point, but said in the past he wanted to do clean comedy. From what I have read about him, he seems like a decent fellow.

3. Doesn't he do voices for Spongebob Square Pants cartoons?

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

He was the coach in Freaks and Geeks, too, right?

5. Jinga_Thomson

Jinga_Thomson Member

One of the best lines in American cinema came out of Wilson's mouth in Back to the Future Part III:

"Mad Dog ... nobody calls me Mad Dog. 'Specially not some ... duded up, egg-suckin' gutter trash!"

Oh, and "Make like a tree and get outta here."

Love it.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Thomas F. Wilson kicked ass in those Back to the Future movies. He did his killin' before breakfast.

7. mannheimadler

mannheimadler Member

It's "LEAF!" Make like a tree and "leaf." You sound like a DAMN FOOL when you say it wrong!

Draft saved Draft deleted