1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beyonce lip-synched the anthem

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

Bullshit. She's a professional. As for your question, if I'm asked to write the biggest story of the decade and I have one shot to do it live with no editing, I will take and gladly welcome such a challenge. It's one of the reason I decided to become a journalist many moons ago.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I seriously just assumed it was pre-recorded when I watched it.

That doesn't make it right, but that's what I assumed. At this point, I assume that pop tarts never sing live. Or at least very, very rarely.

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

We need a new poster named Analogy Police.

4. Have you done live TV or radio?

5. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

They'd just spend the day following Baron around.

6. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Kelly Clarkson sang live and kicked ass. I think it shows Beyonce may not be able to sing that well without Pro Tools' assistance. Hell, just get Neko Case to sing the anthem, she can sing better than 99 percent of the pop-tarts out there anyway.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Why buy antiques when you can go to Restoration Hardware and get reproductions at a much cheaper price.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Then why show up, stand there and mouth the words? Why not just play the tape and bow at the end?

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

She probably saw how bad Kanye bombed live at the Sandy concert and did not want to leave nothing to chance.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Give Kanye a break, he was tired from ripping into Kim. That's some deep drilling for sulfer.

11. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Damn that's funny.

12. I think, at this point, we know she can sing. And sing well. And she looks damn good doing it. She's certainly not a hack who is trying to cover up her singing inabilities. This is a non-story.

Draft saved Draft deleted