1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beware, Trentonian offering jobs that don't exist

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Interim Bedwetter, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

True. My point is the whole area is a police cesspool.

2. sports scrub

sports scrub Member

gotta hop on 29 then 195 to find a major highway from Trenton through Hamilton, lots of stops on 195 too though

3. boots

boots New Member

Make sure you're not stopped by one of the Hitler youths in white cars with blue lights. A bad time can be had by all in the car.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

...and I can get you from Mill Hall to Chambersburg, too.

Easily.

5. JaRoy Hobbs

JaRoy Hobbs New Member

Easily. It's so easy you couldn't even get the name right. It's Mill Hill.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I know its Mill Hill. It was a fucking typo I didn't catch before (or after) hitting send while posting at work last night.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i thought you didn't know anything about trenton. seems as though there was a post on this thread saying as much just a few days ago.

8. boots

boots New Member

I have no idea what you are talking about.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you have deleted a post, that's what i'm talking about. and i'm guessing one of these jrc posters will remember it very clearly.

10. boots

boots New Member

Damn, I've got the power to delete posts? I wish someone had told me that because as far as I know, I can't.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

If I MEANT Mill Hill, dude, I would have SAID Mill Hill.

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-42,GGLR:en&q=mill%20hall&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

(Where do ya get 'em, Moddy?)

And TP ... did you mean he deleted one of his own? Because you can't delete other people's...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.