1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best towns for an A*& whipping

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, May 25, 2006.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I haven't been to either place in quite some time, but Eerie, Pa., and Cleveland seemed pretty mild mannered the times I was there.

2. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Man, take columbia off that list. The only time anyone's gonna have problems there is during Clemson football weekend or after football players are told they aren't going to a bowl game.

3. boots

boots New Member

Tell that to my cousin. got the shit kicked out of him at a stop sign. Two dudes each grabbed a leg and poled him. Columbia stays.

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Jesus. Did he follow his cousin's lead with their girlfriend's, um, five holes?

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Ha! I have a really good story about a chick and five holes. I'll tell it some time over a few beers.

6. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

boots, I got my 15-year-old ass beat in Newark sitting down and waiting for a train. But getting your ass kicked by two guys at a stop sign -- that's pretty sad.

7. hawker14

hawker14 Member

in arizona where albert belle lives. wait, he only beats up women now.

8. John

John Well-Known Member

Where all the white women at?

9. hawker14

hawker14 Member

partyin' with OJ

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

In the St. Louis suburbs, Kinloch (bad-ass blacks) and Moline Acres (bad-ass whites)

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I work in Newark and I keep my head on a damn swivel at all times.

When I lived in New Orleans, the cops broke up the regular college Tuesday nighter at Nick's with nightsticks, never mind the ugly parts of town. My friend got stitches in his melon just by saying 'boo.'

12. boots

boots New Member

New Orleans has long been a place to get that ass kicked by everyone. I recall walking down Bourbon Street when a couple of ass wipes wanted to fight me and my two buddies just because we said we didn't have any money to give them. That's why I called the place Sodom.

Draft saved Draft deleted