1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best towns for an A*& whipping

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, May 25, 2006.

1. boots

boots New Member

This might tick a few people off but WTF, taking nominations for towns that you can get a good old-fashioned ass kicking free of charge.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Just about any small-town bar in America will do. Walk in and start mouthing off to the locals, eventually one of them will oblige you.

3. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

As the Kansas City Royals and Florida Marlins will attest, any old town with an MLB team will do.

4. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Philly and Memphis stand out to me at first thought.

5. boots

boots New Member

East St. Louis, Oakland, Camden N.J. , Gary Ind. Bridgeport, Conn. are the top five in my poll.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

boots

i'm quite sure you could get your ass kicked in any town in the u.s. of a. just act naturally. ;D ;D ;D

7. Monkey

Monkey Member

Athens, apparently, as the AJC routinely cleans the Banner-Herald's clock on the UGA beat. ::)

8. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Belle Glade, Fla. All there is to do is kick people's asses for the fun of it.

Hamilton, Scotland might be the worldwide leader.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Columbia Falls, Montana.

10. leo1

leo1 Active Member

bismarck

11. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Go to Sturgis, S.D. the first week in August.

Stand in the middle of Main Street (if you can get to it.)

Proclaim how superior Honda (or any other rice-burner bike) is over Harleys, then declare that Harley Davidson bikes are the worst thing know to ever exist.

You'll get your ass-whupping.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Philly is a good place if you're looking for a good, old fashioned *ss-kicking.
    I disagree with Camden. You're liable to get more than a good beating in Camden.

I've taken my fair share of beatings in my life, and I might have more in my future.
    But I'm much too old to go looking for trouble.

Draft saved Draft deleted