1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Halloween costume that you've seen tonight

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Stretch15, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I thought you were going to say you put on a Minnesota Vikings' cap and started waving a sex toy at teen girl working on a recreational lake cruise.

2. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

I saw a young dude dressed as Ric Flair...had the blonde wig, the "Woo!" and everything. He and his buddies were dressed as other Mid-South wrestlers and their managers.

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Best uniform I saw was Cinderella. She was giving out the candy at my house.

4. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Halloween + Sixth Street = Seven blocks of debauchery

It apparently also equals a number of REALLY energetic street preachers railing against said debauchery.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

6. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Are you sure it wasn't The Four Horsemen on a bender?

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Bill Maher is one ugly man.

8. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Little kid in a great Mickey Mouse costume.

Lots of hot mommies in costumes last year. This time? Not so much.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Your change in scenery might have something to do with that... Julio brought his costume with him to volleyball today... Not only is he an ugly man, but he makes an ugly woman too.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm in complete agreement, Ides, but he seems to find solace in banging an unending stream of Playmates.

11. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

A co-worker of mine dressed up as Ali G and won our annual costume contest handily. (I think a lot of people voted simply because they were glad he didn't dress as Borat) I'm told he also answered his phone on a number of occasions in character.

Draft saved Draft deleted