1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Burger - Fanduel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, May 29, 2021.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Coke.

Even carob is better than Pepsi.

2. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

3. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Cheeburger
    Cheeburger
    Chip
    Chip

swingline likes this.
  4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Did Fanduel ever post results from the bracket, or did they just throw it out there to generate discussion?

And speaking of brackets….

2892F27C-7736-4E91-A0A9-58ABD77BA7CC.png

5. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

I would love to be able to go back to that place.

Splendid Splinter likes this.
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Had my first Fatburger on the walk. Bacon-cheese-burger with onions. Good meat. Good burger.

20211127_164058 (1).jpg

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

It was a shithole the few times I was there, full of Jersey Shore dickheads.

8. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

One year later, finally able to try Culver’s Curderburger.

Not bad but better to eat it before the fried curd patty cools. I was expecting it to be so filling that I’d be miserable, but wasn’t the case.

A nice limited time novelty burger.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

10. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

OK, I guess I can kind of see McDonald's making the top five. But Carl's Jr. at 2? No. Just. Ugh.

11. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Interesting list — Burger King definitely deserves to be last — but there’s no way McDonald’s or, especially, Carl’s Jr., are better than Five Guys.

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I looked at the graphic and I drive past a Jollibee every time I have to venture into the Big Smoke. Never pulled in despite my curiosity, and I now never shall.

I do need to protest Dairy Queen's placement, however. Every DQ restaurant is different and the good ones are very, very good. The best ones are the old school ones where you park up front under the awning.

One more gripe I have: Whataburger is SLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWW at the drive-thru. Whataburger has always been a little more expensive than every one else going back to the late 80s.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
Draft saved Draft deleted