1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ben Moffitt: FRAUD! (allegedly)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

In El Paso, Texas, last week for the Sun Bowl, Moffitt told the Tribune about the difficulty of his five years juggling school, family and football.

"It's extremely hard, but you find a way to do it," Moffitt said. "It's been a long road the last five years."

Yep, he sure found a way...

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

whaja expect? They're from Bushnell

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I don't see your point. ...

4. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I just thought their commentary on her appearances was classless and distasteful.

5. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Woman needs to explain why she chose to write papers for her husband, against ethical rules and regulations.
    She's bitter, it seems.
    Might be good for both of them to "move on".

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It is indeed. Problem is that we live in an image-conscious society. WHat other reason would there be for pissing away so much money on McMansions and Escalade leases? I'm sure her "look" played a lot into his decision, not to mention the high amount of Jenn Sterger wanna-bes that throw themselves at him on an almost daily basis.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh, I knew what you meant. That was simply my attempt at blatant sarcasm.

8. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Sorry. There's been a lot of jackassery around of late, so I wasn't sure. My apologies, sir.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

No worries. The blue font and I ... well, we don't get along. He's ... he's not my kind of guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted