1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ben Johnson, shut the f--k up!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Freelance Hack, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I had a beer with Carl Lewis' football friend in the drug testing waiting room after I kicked Carl Lewis' ass in the 100 meters. And Carl Lewis' footballer friend, you see, he, um, spiked my beer. That's right, the mother fucker, he spiked my beer with stanozolol! And then, um, I, um, go piss and the drug test came back positive!

Dam you Carl Lewis and Carl Lewis' football friend. Vengenance shall be mine!

http://www.sportsline.com/worldsports/story/9851866

2. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Tony K and Wilbon were cracking on this on PTI the other day...apparantly Ben Johnson has been saying this for years to reporters off-the-record. Now he decided to jump up and make it public. Carl Lewis ought to sue the shit out of him....

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

The funniest part of this whole thing is dumbass Ben admitting he was using drugs but saying stanozolol "was not the drugs I was using."
    Fucking moron.

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Ben, skip the shovel and use the backhoe. If you're doing to dig yourself deeper, make it quick, eh?

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Click.

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I find all this hilarious... I say he should keep talking. :)

7. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Hell, give him his own reality show. This guy is ratings gold!

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

You should see the commercial's he's running up here. An explanation can't do it justice. Let me see if I can find a link.

BTW, can we ship him down to you?

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

No, that Canadian is all yours, my friend. We have enough problems down here.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted