1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bed sheets

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

O, O, O, the big, big O, Overstock dot com.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Amazing stuff, if you get ones with good fabric....look for modal cotton. Bed Bath Beyond has a collection called Beech Jersey---you cannot believe how soft.

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I just bought a set of modal cotton jersey sheets from Linens 'n' Things. Awesome stuff. Goes great on my new queen-sized mattress.

Also, if you know someone with a hookup (i.e. an ad rep), LnT usually has a quarterly 25-percent-off sale, where they e-mail a coupon out to their employees/accounts, and they forward it out from there. Just moved into my new place and dropped a lot of money there last weekend, and that sale helped me save a lot.

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Thanks, 21.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I'm starting to worry that I know way too much about sheets.

7. devils_claw

devils_claw Member

ikea sheets are terrible unless you wash them 800 times, in my opinion.

8. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Ben Sheets? He's a fine pitcher. What's the problem?

Oh, this thread is about BED Sheets. That's OK, never mind. [\Emily Litella]

9. devils_claw

devils_claw Member

seriously? not even a bottom sheet?

10. devils_claw

devils_claw Member

fair enough. i was ready to be seriously grossed out by your mattress, i have to say.

11. Sorry if this is d_b but I can't rationalize reading three pages on sheets.

JD, wife says you can get quality 1,000 thread count from Sam's Club for like $60.

12. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I have the jersey sheets and I loooooove them. They get too warm in the dead of summer, but they're so comfortable.

Ditto on the bottom-sheet-only thing. That's why I've got an alternative down comforter, so it will be all I need.

And my feet have to stick out, no matter what the season.

Draft saved Draft deleted