1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beavis and Butthead are coming back!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Butthead: Is he going to need a shot?

Doctor: Noooo

Beavis: Cool.

Doctor pulls out needle: He's going to need 18 of them.

Butthead: YES!

Doctor: In the stomach.

And earlier in the show ...

Kid in class: Is that cut infectious?

Butthead: No, I disinspected it with a sports drink.

Pours Gatorade onto Beavis' dog bite.

Beavis: OWW!

Butthead: Huh,huh, sports drinks have nutrients in it. Huh Huh

2. mb

mb Active Member

Mr. Hererra: Senor Butt-Head, como es Juan?

Butt-Head: Uhhhh Burritos.

Mr. Hererra: No. No. No. Como es Juan? Como es Juan?

Butt-Head: Uhhh guacamole.

Mr. Hererra: No. No. No. Senor Beavis, como es Juan?

Beavis: Umm spaghetti.[laughs]

Butt-Head: Spaghetti?

Mr. Hererra: Spaghetti? That's Italian, you moron. Damn it, you idiots have been in this class for almost a whole school year and the only Spanish you know is what you learned at Taco Bell. And Beavis couldn't get that right. I'm gonna give you little bastards just 10 seconds to come up with a sentence in Spanish and if you can't, you're both going to the principal's office and you're both flunking.[pauses]

Mr. Hererra: Well I'm waiting.

Butt-Head: [laughs] Uh, rendo-pordo-curdoh-nut-a-ben-yubarduhvuh Rico Suave.

Mr. Hererra: [hearing the class laugh and points to the door] Principal's office, Now!

Beavis: [gears turning in his head and smiles] Uhh Taco supreme.[Laughs]

Mr. Hererra: [the class continues laughing] Get out! Now!

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They ought to have all the OTHER characters having aged during the 15-16 years the show has been off the air, while Beavis & Butt-head remain 14-15:

-- Mr. VanDreesen has quit teaching and is now a crew-cut born-again Tea Party organizer

-- Mr. Buzzcut is now a 65-year-old screaming gym teacher waiting bitterly for retirement. However he now wears a Pete Rose-style floppy Prince Valiant hairdo

-- Principal McVickers is in a nursing home recuperating from the numerous strokes Beavis & Butt-head gave him

-- Tom Anderson is now a 75-year old yelling at damn kids to get off his lawn, and still has a vomiting poodle

-- Stuart is now a counselor for Encounter Groups of Highland, Inc.

-- Daria has become ... an adult film star

-- Todd (the 20-ish greaser delinquent the boys idolized) is now Attorney General of the State of Texas

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Did Janeane Garofalo do the voice of Daria? I think I remember someone told me she intially did, and then later on it was someone who just sounded like her.

I thought the David Spade outros were always hilarious.

5. Mizzougrad96

Answering my own question: Garofalo did not do the voice, but she did host a special on Daria.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

It will be really funny to see them make fun of music videos and even reality clips.

I wonder what their shirts will say now. The same things? Or will they say Korn and Limp Bizkit.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The other funny thing about B and B was that my parents used to roll their eyes in their heads and complain how it was such a lousy show whenever they saw me watching it.

Then, when I was watching the movie on HBO, my parents started watching it, and were cracking up laughing at the end.

8. Mizzougrad96

Maybe their shirts will say "Coldplay" and "Kings of Leon"

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

"Train" and "Nickleback"

10. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

So ... Beavis and Butthead! I understand Mr. MacVicker has made a little arrangement with you guys, yeah, a little probation. You see, class, Beavis and Butthead here are not allowed to laugh for a whole week. That's right, and if they do laugh, they'll be expelled and have to go to Hope High School, where they'll get asses kicked on a daily basis by all the other delinquents, HA HA HA!!

(Muffed chuckling from Beavis and Buttheaed)

Well, I was real glad to hear that because this is Sex Education Week! (eyes boggle, laughter being held in barely)

That's right, SEX ED WEEK! We'll be talking about the PENIS! We'll be talking about the VAGINA! Do you think that's funny Butthead? Do you find it amusing that we'll be talking about the TESTICLES?? Yes, we'll also be talking about veneral disease! Sexual intercourse! And ...

(removes Butthead's hand from his mouth, and he starts to cry from holding in his laughter) And we will definitely be spending a lot of time talking about MASTURBATION!

Well, now that that's out of the way, let's take roll! BUTKUS!!!!! GAYLORD! IVAN!

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

A true classic.

12. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

That book is spectacular.

Draft saved Draft deleted