1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beastiality ... shoot, I can't even be clever in this head or it will get zapped

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Jan 4, 2008.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Florida could pass bestiality law after rape of goat

January 4, 2008

BY MARC CAPUTO
    McCLATCHY NEWSPAPERS

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- After a goat was raped and killed in a Panhandle town, animal activists, police and citizens were almost as shocked to find out that bestiality isn't a crime in Florida.

But it might be soon.

A Sunrise state senator and a St. Petersburg representative have filed legislation to make it a first-degree felony to have sex with animals or promote or advertise bestiality.

"It's true. It's sick. There needs to be a law," said Democratic Sen. Nan Rich, a longtime crusader for children and animal rights. "There are 30 states that make this a crime. Florida isn't one of them."

Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, who called the situation "unbelievable," said Thursday he would sign the bill into law if it made it to his desk.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080104/NEWS07/80104055

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I thought Jones still was in Canada. Actually, I take that back. Jones would never have to resort to rape. Goats come to him naturally.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

See I wanted to use goatfucker in the head,but since it was on the home page and all, I knew it wouldn't last...

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Re: Beastiality ... shoot, I can't even be clever in this head or it will get za

Go fuck a goat.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

SigR is outraged that a man would ever be deprived of his livelihood for fucking one goat against her will, especially when the goat was clearly dressed so provocatively.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Build fences all your life and no one ever remembers you as a fence builder. But you fuck one goat ...

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Going for two straight awards, DD? That's gold.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Shear genius.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Agreed and agreed.

10. Re: Beastiality ... shoot, I can't even be clever in this head or it will get za

If it was his goat it wasn't rape [/SigR]

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Re: Beastiality ... shoot, I can't even be clever in this head or it will get za

This is a BAAAAAAAAAD topic.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well, someone got his goat, if not him.

Draft saved Draft deleted