1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baseball Player Montaous Walton is Clear

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by rikkysanders, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

sidd finch?

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Any word on what Potatus Fry is doing these days?

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'm sure rikky's getting something from the "player" for this ... so fetch me a beer already.

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

The ladies call him Big Frisky.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'd be a lot more interested in a story about a baseball player who ripped off two shady agents.

6. brandonsneed

brandonsneed Member

Hey everyone, thought you'd be interested in this. Wrote something long about Montaous for SB Nation. http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2013/6/6/4392208/montaous-walton-profile-fake-online-prospect

K that's all thanks bye.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Forget Walton, can somebody write about Leon Sandcastle and why he was blackballed at the NFL Draft?

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Kid's got a hell of a back up plan:

But Montaous, I ask, you’re almost 30 now—what will you do if this never happens for you?

Oh, he has a backup plan now. Last fall he was in college at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, at least his fifth school in the past decade, and he says he knows what he wants to do when he graduates. He says he’s been thinking about it for a long time, ever since meeting Christopulos. When he’s ready to give up the dream, he thinks it would be great fun to be a … sports journalist.

Draft saved Draft deleted