1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baseball Player Montaous Walton is Clear

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by rikkysanders, Nov 25, 2012.

1. rikkysanders

rikkysanders New Member

hey gang, the last post i read was 6 months ago about phony baseball player montaous walton who allegedly or was accused of scamming two sports agents, well the MLB did investigate and found out that walton was telling the truth and that he was innocent, turns out the two sports agents were both wrong and shady, they also found out that montaous walton does have baseball skills, running a 6.33 in the 60 and throwing 83 mph...he will not do jail time and the two agents may go about their business therefore Montaous walton is clear

2. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

WTF is this (besides a bad play on Walton's Mountain)? Is there a link to buy Uggs which I'm missing?

3. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

maybe we're supposed to google Montaous Walton? (which, no way in hell I'm doing)

4. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Odd ...

http://onmilwaukee.com/sports/articles/montaouswalton.html

5. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Funny how that 1st graph of the email quoted from the story has the same grammar mistakes as the original post here. Hmm, perhaps Rikky Sanders isn't just a guy whose name closely resembles the ex-Redskins receiver.

This Montaous Walton story sounds fascinating. ::)

6. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

For some reason, I was expecting this to be a Scientology thread.

7. rikkysanders

rikkysanders New Member

the story was fascinating, but that article is 6 months old and the update is that this young man with baseball talent has another shot at making it without messing up, he has potential, now he has a fresh start in life and his career

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You spelled "He's a joke, and I'm a bigger one" wrong.

9. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

hey guys, i am a well known sports writer who is on yahoo and espn and u.s. today and top internet sites, i am in florida covering mlb for top baseball websites, does anyone know of a good baseball player to write about?

10. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

A shady sports agent?

I'm shocked such a thing exists.

And jlee .... yeah, right.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Never trust anyone with a tripthong in his name.

12. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Is he going to buy you a shift key with his bonus check?

Draft saved Draft deleted