1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bandwagon Boy Lives! Loosers!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

You just can't make this shit up. More from Bandwagon Boy's Awesome Massage Board!

Rising oil prices are tackled on his Politics board ...

BOOOOOOOOOO gas is so gotdamn expansive I cant even belief it! Its all Hillerys fault of course she isent doing a gotdamn thing about it! She probaly wants to raise my taxes even HIGHER!! Good thing the Great Predent Geroge "W" Busch is looking into it trust me he will figgure out what the hell is going on and fix it! I bet them foreiners what run the Mobill gass station out on rout 27 are a bunch of terristes thats why they raise the prices so gotdamn high its terreriszm! They aught to go back to Turky where they SAY they come from! Geroge "W" Bush is going to hear about them and they high prices when I tell him all about it and he will lock them up and send them to Gitmotomino PRISON to teach them to try and rip me off! Just you watch! GO BACK TO TURKY OR ELTSE STOP CHARGING SO GOTDAMN MUCH FOR GASS!! JERKS!! HILLERY CANT SAVE YOU THIS TIME YOU DIRTY TERRISTS!!

Just another reason why, without question, the awesomest massage board ever!

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Am torn between that post and your visits to Walmart as the greatest posts ever...

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'm really surprised this hasn't come up before.

We've been enjoying B_B's special brand of homespun literacy ever since his visit here.

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Of course we've always been dumb. Why else would we want to call our bars "Assclowns" and "Jeers."

The thing is, at least to me, is that Bandwagon Boy was the gold standard of dumbassery. It's like Sinatra at the Sands. A legendary performance by a legendary performer in a legendary place and time.

By comparison, COCKDIAN is like Tony Danza at Belterra. A cheap imitation playing to Darwin Award nominees in BFE.

I've been to the Sands. I don't need to go to Belterra.

They may sing the same songs and tell the same jokes, but they're not the same. Bandwagon Boy loses more talent when masturbates than COCKDIAN could ever hope to have in his life.

5. KP

KP Active Member

http://bandwagonboy.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=bootie&action=display&thread=1106245061

Holy shit, this guy was on the board before I got here so I don't know his antics, but I found this.
    Oh my!!! [/Dick Enberg]

6. Bubbler

Well yeah, that's a no-brainer.

I don't know what I detest more, Cockdian, or all of the dopes who think it's just HILARIOUS to keep invoking his name ad nauseum.

Dudes, we all love our SportsJournalists.com references, the key is to know when to use them, not run them into the fucking ground, (Charlie Brown).

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

That's a quality post from one of our CHARMION members :D

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hey, stop that! I think you need to GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT!

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

When's Junction Boys on again?

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

End of thread, methinks...LOL

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Fnord.

12. Bubbler

Pickle Juice is good enough to work at the Plain Dealer.

Draft saved Draft deleted