1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bamboozle

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

That was Saturday's word of the day on my word-a-day calendar. My goal: Use it in a sentence today. Something like, "I bamboozled boots today." Although, that example sounds bad.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

You might be able to use it in a sentance with Trent Green or Houston Texans.

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Football bamboozles the Houston Texans' front office.

4. boots

boots New Member

The only person you bamboozle or fool is yourself. I just admire how I stay on your mind. It's flattering.
    I must bamboozle you to create post after post and to comment so often.
    I feel loved.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

When you start a dozen "let's copy and paste an AP story" threads a day, it's tough to forget about you.

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

AND I most certainly do NOT bamboozle myself, thank you very much.

7. boots

boots New Member

Find one within the past 24 hours and a blank check goes to your favorite charity.
    This fixation with me has to end. It really does.

8. The Q Man

The Q Man Member

You should see his cubicle at work boots. He printed out every one of your responses from your "Neighbor" thread and used it to wall-paper three walls. Then, as he continued to fantasize "think" about you, he began to clip various features of celebrities: Tom Cruise's smile, etc. and began to arrange them into these fantasy faces of what you might look like.
    He does it first thing every morning and then he closes the door and there's these weird moaning sounds coming from within. We call that "BBAM Time." It's best not to be in the department while that's going on.

9. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

OK, so you post them in the afternoon Monday through Friday.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

DAMN IT!!! Now everyone knows. btw, it's about time for afternoon "BBAM Time."

11. boots

boots New Member

I pretty much post every day. If I notice something of interest, I'll post it. Sometimes there is a response. Sometimes there isn't. It's like fishing so to speak.
    I'm flattered that I have another fan. It's hero worship like this that got Marvel and DC comics off the ground.

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Everytime I see a post by you and can't help but think, "Goody, goody gum drops."

Draft saved Draft deleted