1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bama fan teabags allegedly dead LSU fan at Bourbon Street Krystal

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Jan 15, 2012.

1. BrianGriffin

BrianGriffin Active Member

That's Les Miles' fault. He had to drink every time LSU went 3-and-out and he had to do a double shot every time Bama kicked a field goal.

Let's hope he's not also a Broncos fan.

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

There's no excuse for teabagging anyone. It's disgusting.

3. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Without question Drip. It disgusts me to think there are some people who dismiss that sort of behavior as college frat boy antics.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I have to question any man who's first reaction in a situation like this is "hee herrr!! Imma pull mah balls out and grind 'em into his face y'all! Hee Herrr!!!" I'll bet he's gone on a few anti-homosexual rants in his day too.

5. Tarheel316

Yeah and he probably idolizes Jerry Sandusky.

6. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Don't take what I said as condoning the behavior. Separate the teabagger and the victim. At the same time, people need to be accountable for their actions. Getting falling down, pass-out drunk (which also is a crime) can lead to bad situations. This person is lucky because it could have been worse. That's all. And I hope he thinks about it next time he's ready to go party down in the French Quarter.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Who knew shoving your genitals in the face of some passed-out drunk in the middle of a busy restaurant would have negative consequences?

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I can't remember the last time I've had this wonderful a feeling of schadenfreude as reading the reports of this guy's arrest.

9. Tarheel316

LTL, I had to google that German word. And I agree. I just hope there isn't a plea agreement where he avoids having to register as a sex offender. He is an embarrassment to the state of Alabama.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeee haww, why do the homosexuals keep licking my nuts???

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Don't necessarily disagree, but a lot of college kids do stupid stuff like this. I hope he learns from it too, but getting blackout drunk is a rite of passage for a lot of college kids, especially when they party in the French Quarter. Can't believe nobody stepped in to stop this ... did his friends just abandon him? I can't believe he was partying in NO by himself.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You aren't the only one who thinks that...

http://blog.al.com/archiblog/2012/01/bama_fans_act_like_youve_been.html

Draft saved Draft deleted