1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bald or Gray?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spikechiquet, Apr 11, 2011.

1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Gray can be temporary. Bald is forever.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

He disagrees.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I've had noticeable gray hair since I was 23 ... it doesn't bug me. No baldness on my mom's side of the family, and I haven't lost any. My beard still grows in nearly completely red.

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

kneed if given the choice. The force isn't as great.

5. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

I thought this would be a thread about the vagine.

6. Brad Guire

Brad Guire Member

Both of my grandfathers never went bald, so the gene pool is looking pretty good for keeping my hair. I probably won't go gray for a while either. I'm 30 this summer, and I haven't seen a single gray hair. My father's hair started going white in his early 30s and he was able to rock the salt & pepper look, just like Clooney. No gray. It was either white or black hair. Now that he's in his 50s, it's mostly white.

So, I have no idea what's going to happen. But I'd rather be gray than be bald. If I go bald, I'm totally doing the Hulk Hogan/Jesse Ventura long-haired horseshoe look.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I had a boyfriend once who shaved his head. I never thought I'd love it, but it was super sexy on him.

8. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

I'm sort of balding on top, have been for awhile. I was sitting on the floor at my sister's house watching TV, and my nephew walks by and says, "You have no hair." I had no comeback. I got put in a box by a 5-year-old.

9. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Exactly. I just couldn't pull off shaving my head.

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I'm turning Dr. J's hair grayer and grayer by the day and I love it. :D

He is losing his hair though, and I'm not quite ready to completely face yet.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

When you shave your head, use the same rules that you do with your face. Buy a good blade...

:)

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Uh, I don't shave my face.

I use Nair. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted