1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bald is beautiful ... or is it?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by casty33, May 11, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

So you're saying there's a chance.

And Casty, I did indeed chip in my two cents on Jay's chrome dome. I'll repost. It does contain several vulgarities, though.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Someone should give Jay an official SJ tshirt that says, 'I GOT A FUCKING HAIRCUT!'

4. IU90

IU90 Member

Then what's the Ugh score on ole Hulk Hogan (featured above) who goes completely chrome-domed bald on top with neck-hidingly-long dyed fake-looking hair in the back? Could be another milestone for the Hulkster--sporting the first "do" to hit on all 4 ugh factors.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Of course not, ye who tells SportsJournalists.com the nature of his alleged sexual exploits with a neighbor.

6. Jones

Jones Active Member

I think the Mets are one of the last organizations on earth that require a faxed request. I asked the kid if they take email.

"Naw, Jay's kind of old school."

That's what I know of the dude. That, and that he has a shaved head.

And 21, I'm prematurely grey. In fact, I fail to manscape, my dick looks like Einstein.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

He's a complete piece of shit too. I have little doubt he has no idea at all how to turn on a computer. Or a woman, for that matter.

And by old school, that kid means Jay wishes he could still tell his assistants to bang out the notes on a typewriter.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Einstein died in 1955. I would guess his dick resembles what might have been a cigar left too long in the ashtray, after someone turned the ceiling fan on too high.

I am sorry for your loss.

9. boots

boots New Member

only freakin retard would think along your lines dude. Get your mind out your ass sometime this year, please.

10. Jones

Jones Active Member

I didn't say my dick looks like Einstein's dick. I meant that it looks like Einstein, the man, at least from the forehead up.

I see you've been reading the simile thread, though, 21. Nice work.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Scarlett had no idea what she was missing.

12. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

It's not attractive on women who shave it off intentionally.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted