1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad neighbors, part XIV

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cougargirl, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Call the cops. Tell them you think they're cooking meth downstairs.

2. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Can you really "rent" a hooker?

How late are these folks making noise?

Because if it's not too late or too early, then ... um ... that's the consequences of living in an apartment. Sucks, but ..

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Well, they sure as shit don't operate via lease agreements.

4. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Ding ding ding!

We have a winner!

5. The Duke

The Duke Member

ok, I'll give
    wtf is a piss puck?

6. KP

KP Active Member

Piss into a round, puck-shaped object, freeze solid, remove from mold, slide frozen piss under offenders door. Chances are the neighbors keep the thermostat above 32 degrees (0 to the Maple Leafs) and let nature work it's magic.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Wait a second...people live in places in which there's enough room under their door to slide a puck?

Mine touches the ground. Whose doesn't?

8. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

As a similar method of punishment (and this is gross, maybe I shouldn't even post it), but if you've got a bunch of people over drinking one night, and everyone's peeing, have 'em piss into a bigger container, i.e. perhaps a small trash can or something.

At end of night, lean container containing the stuff against their door. In the morning, the first person to open said door gets a nice bath.

And by nice I mean fucking disgusting.

Method learned during college when my buddy and I did it with water and my RA's door. Good times.

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Sure ... you expect us all to believe you did it with WATER?
    :)

10. Driver 8

Driver 8 Member

I feel so lucky right now that I get along with my neighbors and never hear them through the walls.

In previous apartments I have employed the strategy of cranking the stereo -- usually something I know the noisy neighbors will hate, like Miles Davis' Bitches Brew -- and then leave for a few hours. It seldom made any difference, but it always made me feel better.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Try leaving the stereo on while you're not there. It might actually make a difference, then.

12. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Ha! Actually, we lived right across the hall, so even if I would have thought of it then, I wouldn't have wanted to deal with that stench on the already-nasty dorm carpet.

Draft saved Draft deleted