1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad candy....no really, candy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by joe_schmoe, Oct 20, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Just assume it, my friend. It's really the last thing I've got left in this world.

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Dude, I'm like addicted to the stuff. Seriously, someone better hook me up to an IV and give me the things intravenously.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Or better yet, sift pure cane sugar into an open vein ...

4. ciera

ciera New Member

Wow, commenting from the far future. It is 2017 and I'm pretty sure they changed their ingredients. I bought a pack of dum dum suckers and blow pops to give my son as a reward (we're potty training). Well, We have had them since about April. It's September and they are all disintegrated. I went to give him one and it just turned to powder in its packaging. I don't know whats going on. lol

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

With all the new flavor profiles being inserted into everything these days, this thread might see a slight revival.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I've been on a 3 Musketeers kick lately. They were great in 1981 and they're still great in 2020.

[​IMG]

Liut likes this.
  7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TigerVols, Chef2 and Mngwa like this.
  8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Starburst and its stepchildren Skittles and Mamba. Snickers. Candy corn. Goobers. Mike & Ike. Malt balls. Milk Duds.

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Best candy: dark chocolate Reese's or Kit Kats. Heaven in a plastic wrapper. Mounds is great, too, but the coconut gets caught in my teeth.

10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Coconut sucks.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Coconut sucks cosigned.

12. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Why the fuck would anyone eat a Mounds?

Draft saved Draft deleted