1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bach: Delayed GN'R Record is Epic (Chinese Democracy)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Bach: 'Delayed Guns N' Roses Album Is F**King Epic'
    By WENN

The long delayed Guns N' Roses album Chinese Democracy is absolutely "mind-blowing", according to former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach.

The album, which has been in the making since 1997, was given its full playback at a September (06) party hosted by frontman Axl Rose - the only remaining original member - at his mansion in California.

Bach, who is opening for the legendary group on their current (Oct06) tour of North America, says, "It was mind-blowing. It's a very cool album - it's bada*s with killer screams, killer guitar riffs, but it's got a totally modern sound.

"The word for it is 'grand'. It's f**king epic. (Axl)'s reinvented himself yet again.

"There's this one song called Sorry, that's almost like doom metal with Axl singing really clean over this grinding, slow beat that is f**king mean. I cannot get it out of my head."

Chinese Democracy is rumoured to hit stores on 21 November (06), although the band's manager Merck Mercuriadis has declined to confirm this.

He says, "I don't know that we will announce a release date. You might just walk into your record shop one Tuesday and find it there."

(c) World Entertainment News Network

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_21246273.shtml

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I can't post any one link, but I think this story has been D_B'd for ... oh ... the past 10 years or so.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Fuck Axl and fuck Sebastian Bach, the latter of whom is a dumb turd who has napalmed bridges everywhere he's been and has to latch on to Axl to hang on to any remaining shred of relevancy.

And fuck deep too.

4. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Glad the manager is so behind the CD that he's excited to promote it heavily. He's basically saying: "Fuck that cocksucker Axl for dicking around with this for nine goddamn years -- he's on his own now!" :)

5. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Kind of an interesting promo strategy, 'Show up at the record store every Tuesday at midnight until it comes out!'

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Why would anybody trust Sebastian Bach's musical taste?

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Hey Sebastian Bach, Johann wants his name back!

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Goiod point considering the shit his band put out.

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

This album's crime is time, and it's 18 and life to go.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

It should be noted that Skid Row is opening for Bastardized GnR this fall ... three hours late and whining about the sound system the whole time.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Could any album be good enough to justify the shit it has taken to get this one out?

No chance...

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Only the Warrant reunion album.

Draft saved Draft deleted