1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baby, you can drive my car ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by I Should Coco, Sep 11, 2014.

1. 2underpar

2underpar Active Member

2011 Nissan Juke. Got it after my Rodeo died at about 150,000 miles that replaced my 1993 Cherokee that died with 250,000 miles on it.
    I hate having a car payment but my gas mileage is tons better, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

2. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

Syd the Civic is a '95 with 185K. Got it last year from my dad (who bought it new) when he bought a new Subaru. In pretty good shape, but the seat isn't straight and the paint is starting to get rough.
    Wife has the '05 Chevy which used to be mine, Malcolm the Malibu Maxx. It's been pretty good aside from the usual GM cheapness issues. It has four recalls out on it right now, including one for the power steering going out (happened to my wife once last month; for some reason she wasn't amused).
    Still wish I had the '94 Saturn SC2 I had before I got married. Hated the teal color, but that car rocked.

Draft saved Draft deleted