1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baba Wawa admits affair with married senator

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PeteyPirate, May 1, 2008.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

John Warner (R-VA) says yes.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Here's what I don't get...why bring this up now? It happened decades ago, no one needs to know. Why drag his family through this?

3. DanOregon

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......................

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

This is how powerful Oprah has become: she scoops Barbara Walters' own show on a Barbara Walters story.

5. DanOregon

Actually its a smart move for Babs, now more people will flock to her show figuring there is more dirt to come. Honestly, a show about Babs talking about herself and the famous people she has slept with, um, I mean "interviewed," didn't really interest me.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Am sure that's not the only authority figure she's bagged...
    OK, and henry kissinger too

7. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Wouldn't be surprised if Babs spent a steamy Havana night or two with Fidel. She has said that she found him quite the hottie back in the day.

I am ashamed of myself for knowing that.

8. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Hugh Downs?

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

To prove how naive I am, I didn't know former Senator Brooke was still living.

Besides that, I can only say "Wow" as well.

10. In 1978, when Brooke got retired by the late Paul Tsongas, there was a lot of talk about how he'd ben damaged by his "messy" divorce. (Wife No. One was an Italian woman he'd met in WWII.) No details at the time.

11. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

This morning on "Fox & Friends," Geraldo Rivera admitted that he was "in love" with Barbara Walters in the 1970s and she rejected his advances. "I'll tell you one affair she didn't have," he told the co-hosts. "I put all my best moves on Barbara. ...I had been in love. I had a huge crush on Barbara." But Geraldo says she "gave [him] the brush off...

"Once you go black, you don't go back," Geraldo joked.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/02/geraldos-racially-charged_n_99819.html

12. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

She turned Barney Frank gay?

Draft saved Draft deleted