1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

B.A. is back

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Mar 20, 2008.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

MMmmm, cheese

2. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Peter Griffin as Hannibal
    Cleveland Brown as BA
    Joe Swanson as Murdock
    Glen Quagmire as Face

Man I loved that episode

3. [​IMG]

The should redo the movie with all chicks

Demi Moore as Hannibal
    Scary Spice or Queen Latifah as BA
    Jamie Pressley as Howling Mad Murdoch
    Selma Hayek, Jennifer Love Hewitt or Catherine Zeta Jones as Face

In the male version I nominate Ryan Reynolds as Murdoch

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. TheHacker

TheHacker Member

Mr. T should definitely play B.A., and Howard Stern should be cast as the main villain, you know, just to make sure B.A. is real good and pissed off.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Funny with the Clooney mention and Ice Cube, but why not just reunite the entire cast of Three Kings with Spike Jonz as Murdock and Marky Mark as Face Man.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Much much much much more emphasis on the awesome, I hope. I love that show. Still.

7. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Thank you! The A-Team is a fantastic show if you want to check your mind at the beginning, enjoy corny lines and see bad guys get out and run after their car flips 25 times.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all, I now have the A-Team theme song running through my head non-stop.

Gotta admit, kid-oriented as it was, it was just about Hollywood's only Vietnam reference between "Apocalypse Now" and "Platoon"/"Full Metal Jacket."

9. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Man, John Singleton has fallen the fuck off. From "Boyz N The Hood" to this?
    Course, Ice Cube went from cursing rappers who sold out to making shitty family comedies.

10. Rex Harrison

Rex Harrison Member

Well, Singleton could always take the material seriously and make a movie about mercinaries. Then again, Michael Mann's new Miami Vice was like any other modern cop/narc movie. Just had a brand name on the box.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

The Miami Vice movie would have been 100 kinds of awesome if it had been set in the same era as the TV show.

12. Rex Harrison

Rex Harrison Member

There's some kind of affliction in Hollywood that mandates period pieces from the 20th century must be parodies or slapstick comedy. Such as Starsky & Hutch.

Draft saved Draft deleted