1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

B.A. is back

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117982696.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&nid=2562

Any casting ideas?

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Katee Sackhoff as Templeton Peck.

Hey, if they can do it to Starbuck.....

3. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Aaron Eckhardt as Face?

4. Kimbo Slice as Mr. T!

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I can't tell you how much I hate the word skedded.

And this is going to suck. these big-budget remakes of '80s schlock lack the blissfully unaware cheese factor of the originals.

6. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I'd like to see Tarantino do an 80s TV remake ... he'd definitely slather on the cheese. :D

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

now THAT might work!

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I think I read somewhere that Ice Cube may play B.A. and with the Singleton connection, it makes sense.

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

They better not butcher the original A-Team feel. You know, with people dying and stuff.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

L.T. or Michael Clarke Duncan as BA? Ice Cube would work though, he needs to swear more in his movies. I'd love to see somebody like Kurt Russell, Jeff Daniels or Jeff Bridges in the Hannibal role. Though I doubt Bridges would be interested.

11. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

If Ice Cube takes his swearing in his movies like he does in his live shows, you may be blushing. I saw him live recently and yeah, he can silence sailors.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Shit, why not Mr. T? It is impossible to imagine anyone else in that role. And he is still in good enough shape for it.

Draft saved Draft deleted