1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Nov 14, 2009.

1. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

I hope not.

2. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

They say that pets and owners look alike, and I hope its true, cause Bandit is a stone-cold pimp.

3. KG

KG Active Member

I don't think of people actually looking like their avatars, but I think of the avatars representing their personalities.

4. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

Maybe I am jolly and enjoy golf. Maybe not.

5. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

If you'll excuse me, I'm off to get drunk and talk to BYH's portrait.

"You think you're so great there, BYH. I know you. I studied you. You weren't worth shit. You had the media supporting you. The media always been out to get old PopeDirk. But you had them eating out of your hand. You had the looks, but you didn't have the brains. You never understood the world. Sure, you could get women, but could you ever make them happy? If I had the looks and the media and the money, maybe they would build memorials for me. My mother was a saint. She deserves to be treated like you were. When the historians see how I changed this place, maybe then I'll get my due. You were a crook just like me, you fucking asshole."

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Richard Nixon talking to Miss Piggy. Wonderful.

I've gone from being Meredith Brooks to being a strawberry. Just trading one dysfunction for another, I guess.

7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I admit that my opinion of people is coloured by their avatars. But then I go to confession and say some "Hail Mary"s and I'm okay again.

8. dooley_womack1

Please don't whack me on the knuckles with a ruler!

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I'm just glad that when people meet me and see that I am, in fact, a cartoon elephant, they can't judge me.

10. dooley_womack1

Except a much less prominent trunk.

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I'm a lot more talkative than my avatar.

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Oh really? I always thought your show sucked. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted