1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Available in Miami/South Florida for anything

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by dvillavicencio6, Dec 9, 2009.

1. dvillavicencio6

dvillavicencio6 New Member

I am a journalist who has experience covering several different events and teams in the South Florida area. Most recently I was an associate reporter for MLB.com that covered the Marlins, as well as visiting clubs, and was sent on several special assignments as well. I have also covered the Miami Hurricanes beat for the past three years for CanesTime.com. Other events and teams covered include the Sony Ericsson Open, the Dolphins and Heat to name a few.

I graduated from the University of Miami's School of Communication in May 2009 and went directly into the MLB.com position. Unfortunately, it was a seasonal position so I am searching for permanent employment and freelancing in the meantime.

I'm available to cover pretty much anything. Contact me at david.villavicencio@hotmail.com for anything you may need or questions you may have about me.

Thanks for your time.

David Villavicencio

2. dvillavicencio6

3. dvillavicencio6

one more bump

4. dvillavicencio6

Draft saved Draft deleted