1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Available for anything in South Florida

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by dvillavicencio6, Oct 11, 2010.

1. dvillavicencio6

dvillavicencio6 New Member

I am a journalist who has experience covering several different events and teams in the South Florida area. I covered the Florida Marlins for FoxSportsFlorida.com this past season. In 2009, I was an associate reporter for MLB.com that covered the Marlins, as well as visiting clubs, and was sent on several special assignments as well. I also covered the Miami Hurricanes beat for from 2006-2009 for CanesTime.com. Other events and teams covered include the Sony Ericsson Open, the Dolphins and Heat to name a few.

I'm available to cover pretty much anything. Contact me at david.villavicencio@hotmail.com for anything you may need or questions you may have about me.

Thanks for your time.

David Villavicencio

2. dvillavicencio6

3. dvillavicencio6

bump for bowl season, Canes hoops and the Heat.

4. dvillavicencio6

Thanks to Hank Winnicki for the opportunity to cover the Knicks-Heat game a few weeks ago for Newsday.

bump for those of you who need coverage in Miami

5. dvillavicencio6

bump for spring training, college basketball and baseball and all the spring/summer sports

6. dvillavicencio6

bump for march

7. dvillavicencio6

bump again. Lots of stuff that needs coverage in South Florida and I'd be happy to cover it for you.

8. dvillavicencio6

9. dvillavicencio6

bump because it's been a while

10. dvillavicencio6

11. dvillavicencio6

bump for NFL preseason and regular season as well as college football and the end of MLB

12. dvillavicencio6

bump because it has been a while

Draft saved Draft deleted