1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attn: NYSJ.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Aug 15, 2006.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

This wouldn't apply to the woman by the pool table with three orifices and two hands, right?

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

It may or may not be admirable, but it is certainly abnormal.
    Most Americans have had sex before their 29th birthday; therefore, her behavior is abnormal by American standards.

Personally, I think she's a really ugly guy.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Ragu, my intention was not to offend. There are a variety of reasons for anyone to not partake. However they all lead to the conclusion that you aren't normal  ;) (kidding of course!)

I'm along the lines of what Zeke is saying.
    No offense, it was a quality line.

The thing is, what do you consider young? I consider 21-year-olds young, but there are people that get married before that age. I consider 29, an age I haven't reached yet, to be old enough to realize how much of life is passing by.

Let's say this woman is attractive enough, looks and personality wise, to be the magazine's prize for entering a contest. What is the reason for her current single status?

4. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Because she doesn't put out.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

let me date whore she loves COCKDIAN [/COCKDIAN]

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I want to know more about this prize-worthy, butt-ugly she-male.
    Is he-she a virgin in the strictest sense of the word, or has he-she been around the world and abstained from only one activity in order to maintain virgin staus?
    Can he-she cook?
    Does he-she have good taste in books, music, food and movies?
    If we were dating, would he-she insist on trying to talk and distract me when I'm playing poker online?
    Does he-she like watching sports?
    Will he-she make me watch 'Project Runway'?

These are all important questions.

7. Songbird

This isn't the Runaway Bride is it?

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

This sounds like a pitch for the Blind Date department of Jane magazine. They do one every month, and sticking two relatively normal people together for dinner and drinks got really boring.

So now they've been upping the ante. Last month they sent the two unsuspecting people to a nudist resort for a day.

My guess? They're taking the virgin angle to make fun of this girl, in a way, because being a 29-yr-old virgin is very un-Jane [/editorialtone]. If they get her cherry popped in the course of the blind date, it'll be that much better for the writeup.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

I think we should submit Hockeybeat's name for consideration.

10. Songbird

I'll go.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

This thread -- and this offer -- are useless without pictures.

12. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

[​IMG]

I'd hit it.

Draft saved Draft deleted