1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attn: NYSJ.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Aug 15, 2006.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I bet if a national women's mag is doing this story, she's gorgeous. Or at least pretty decent.

My guess is, she was a straight A student who just studied hard all the time, while she wasn't trying to improve her national tennis ranking and making extra income modelling swimsuits.....she's been in med school or law school, never had time to date long enough to meet the right guy, didn't want to screw some dipshit, and realized--when her friends took her to see The 40 Year Old Virgin--she should probably take care of this pretty soon.

Good for her.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Right you are.
    Maybe this is really set up to be a gotcha on the contest winner.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Your wife knows better.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Maybe she's really blind.

5. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I think she should let an older guy do the job. Just sayin'

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Maybe she's just waiting on the right guy. Why does she have to be ugly, crazy, mentally handicapped or a religious nut? There are lots of people who choose to save themselves for marriage who aren't quacks.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Would you hit it?

8. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

VIRGIN!!!!!

Once this gal gets deflowered......I'm betting she makes up for lost time in a big way.

9. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Sorry, 3BF. That only works within a legit time frame. Reaching 29 and not allowing yourself to succumb to your basic animal instinct means something is up.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

And you call yourself a man of God!

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Like the poster above said, maybe she's been in school and hasn't had time to find a husband. And age has nothing to do with finding a husband/wife and having sex. Sorry, but I can't follow the link there.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'm too old or I'd go for it. I'm a few years away from being the 40-year-old virgin. Who wants to put together a questionaire and place my ad on craigslist?

Draft saved Draft deleted