1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ATTN: "Full House" fans and/or dirty old men

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jun 29, 2007.

1. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Kimmie turned out well.

As for the West Hollywood club Area, which used to be hot, if DJ Tanner is being let in, it must dead. They'd probably let me in there :D

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

They died a noble death.

This week, on a very special Boy Meets World, Topanga reminds Cory her favorite letters in the alphabet are S and M.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I don't know about that. I see your Danielle Fishel and raise you Stacy Keenan.

4. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Stacey Keenan these days:

[​IMG]

5. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

An old roommate thought she was hot, and I treated that opinion dismissively.

I hereby apologize.

6. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Danielle Fishel, then and now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not saying this to be snarky, but I thought she'd lost weight and was a NutraSystem spokeswoman.

And hell, I'm fatter now than I was in 1993, so who am I to talk? Topanga, if you're in the mood for a married man with shorter stamina than a 100-yard dash, drop me a line!!!

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

First a meth addiction, now a boob job. Next? A stripper pole near you.....and me hopefully.

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Well done. Absolutely hilarious. Fine work.

10. I'm still shocked as hell that Dave Coulier was the inspiration for Alanis Morrisette's "You Outta Know."

What a dick. Doesn't he like angry Canadian chicks going down on him in a theatre?

I knew he was gay.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I was stunned by that, too. Thought that would have been a gimme for the first person to reply.

12. I don't know whether to be ashamed or feel dirty for having read this thread. A new low for me at SJ.

Draft saved Draft deleted