1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ATTN: "Full House" fans and/or dirty old men

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I don't know what's worse, you not getting the sarcasm or thinking DJ got fat.

2. Freelance Hack

So does she.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'd still fuck Kimmie Gibbler.

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Wait a second, that was Boy Meets World. Topanga.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

How rude.

6. Freelance Hack

And there's plenty of people here who wouldn't kick Topanga out of bed if she was eating cheese crackers.

Even if it was the entire bag.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Line of the night.

And Topanga was the A number 1 among the TGIF girls. Not even close. Lordie the things I'd do to her (in eight seconds).

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Hey, I brought her up first. I only said near the end of the show she got bigger. I have not seen her recently. Give me her circa the older high school years and just into college and we're in business.

9. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I said older high school years, implying 17-18 years old. If I had to choose and then beginning of college. Hey, I'm from a state where the legal age of consent is 16. I'm just saying. PA is pretty close to that where they were living. I think John Turner tried to get with her in high school in one episode.

10. Freelance Hack

[​IMG]

Sorry kitties.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. [quote/]
    And Topanga was the A number 1 among the TGIF girls. Not even close. Lordie the things I'd do to her (in eight seconds).
    [/quote]

Funny that you say that, BYH -- best quote I've ever gotten from an athlete...

Me: So what'd you come here for? (In context, we were talking about rodeo paydays and I wanted to know how much he could take home)
    Rodeo cowboy: Shit, brother, I came here to ride horses and fuck women. Needer-uh-dem take longer den eight seguns.

12. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Kimmie Gibbler these days:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted