1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attention video gamers: GTA IV delayed until spring 2008

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I can't get into Liberty City Stories the way I got into the other games. The storyline just isn't carrying for me.

2. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I felt the same way about Vice City Stories. There's enough other cool stuff to do on each, though, that I still enjoyed the games immensely.

Have you played Slash TV in Liberty City Stories yet? The side game with the chicken suit and the chainsaw?

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I haven't. I just got over the first bridge, and then I got into my endless-month-of-covering-golf and got away from the game. I'd get into it again now, but football ... maybe not. I'd rather play San Andreas again, actually.

4. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Understandable. But once you get to the point where you can play Slash TV, do it. It's hilarious. The rest of the game picks up as well as you move into the second and third cities.

Draft saved Draft deleted